In order to charge clients for services, first make sure you've connected your personal bank account to Stripe, our payment processing partner. Then you can add their credit card information and bill them.
How to add a client's credit card
- Click on the client you'd like to bill in your Clients list
- Click on the Billing tab next to on the left side of the page under the client's name
- Add your client's credit card info on your own OR invite them to add their details via e-mail
- If you choose to e-mail your client, you will be notified via e-mail as soon details have been added
How to charge a client
- Click on +New Charge under the list of the client's available credit cards
- Complete the New Charge form with the total amount you'd like to charge the client and description of what the charge is for
- Confirm or update the e-mail address where you'd like to send the client's receipt
- Click Charge
Your client will be notified about the charge and it will appear in your charge history for the client.